No, I'm not eating cardboard, if you don't know what I'm talking about, go here to find out!
- Weigh-In: Last week I was at my mom's, so I wasn't able to weigh in. I'm extremely pleased to tell y'all that when I weighed Friday morning, I was down a couple of pounds! I'm writing this on Wednesday night, and as of right now I'm down a pound from last Friday. I'll update this once I weigh in on Thursday morning. I know a pound isn't much, but it's at least something.
- Exercise Completed: Mostly Wii tennis, boxing, and baseball. We did get a treadmill this week, and I walked on it once for a bit, but it's not the same as walking outdoors, which I love. Even if I am dying of a heat stroke by the time I make it back home.
- Splurge/Guilty Pleasure: Ugh, my whole weekend was a splurge. Friday night B and I went to see the new Spiderman movie (side note: if you haven't seen it, do so immediately. Also? Helllloooooo, Andrew Garfield!) and I had a soft pretzel with cheese and a box of Raisinettes, but I did stick to drinking water! Then we headed over to Brenham for the Hot Nights Cool Tunes concert, and I shared some cotton candy with M. But I stuck to drinking water!! Then on Monday I had some ice cream at work, but we're not talking about that.
- Success Story: Despite my not so healthy weekend, I still managed to lose a pound. And I'm drinking a whole lot of water, which is apparently a good thing. It's funny because despite only losing 9 pounds all together (so far!), I see a change in myself. My clothes fit differently, and I have more confidence. Plus, eating healthier is starting to get easier. I'm making better food choices without even having to think about it. I have more energy, and I feel better overall. I wonder what it's going to be like when I hit 20 pounds!?
- Recipes: I don't really have any recipes this week. I made stuffed peppers last night with ground turkey, Spanish rice, and a bit of cheese. One pepper was 271 calories, and I served it with Bush's Best Grillin' Beans. It was delicious! (If you want the recipe, let me know in the comments and I'll email it to you. It's easy peasy!)
- Photos: I had no food or lovely red faced photos this week, so I'm back to motivational photos. Y'all are ok with that, right?